I, the customer have authority over the vehicle or equipment that I have requested service for and
own, lease, or have lawful possession and the right to exercise motor vehicle in need of repair
due to collision or other type of damage. I desire to have repairs made to the vehicle, and understand that by requesting services, booking an appointment and/or having Matt's Mobile Mechanix perform repairs or diagnostics on the vehicle that I am bound to the service agreement. Matt’s Mobile Mechanix has
agreed to perform those repairs pursuant to the set forth below:
a. Damage Analysis
Customer agrees to pay for repairs to the Vehicle specified by Repair Facility’s analysis of damage, expected repair cost, and repair plan, a copy of which has been provided to Customer and is incorporated herein by references as if fully rewritten herein, as may be required by law, and discussed with and approved by Customer prior to the performance of repairs. Repair costs and any additional cost may be authorized verbally or in written forms of communication.
b. Additional Damage
Additional damage may be discovered and the need for additional repairs not included on the Damage Analysis may become necessary during the course of repair. In that event, the Repair Facility will promptly notify the Customer of the additional repairs to be made to the vehicle and the expected cost. Repair Facility may provide a supplemental Damage Analysis or may incorporate the additional repairs into a revised version of the original Damage Analysis.
c. Insurer Estimate
Customer acknowledges that any estimate created by or for an insurer is solely for the insurer’s internal use in verifying the existence of a valid claim and for deciding an amount of money to reserve from its unrestricted funds for payment of the claim. Customer acknowledges that the insurer estimate is not a blue print for repairing the Vehicle and has no validity pertaining to the Vehicle’s repair.
a. Lease or Finance Agreement Violation
Customer understands that allowing repairs of the Vehicle to be made with parts made by an entity that is NOT the manufacturer of the Vehicle (which may be called imitation crash parts, non-original equipment manufacturer parts, “quality replacement parts” (QRP), or (“aftermarket parts”) or salvage parts (which may be called “like, kind, and quality” (LKQ), or by some other designation) may place customer in violation of the terms of a lease agreement or finance agreement concerning the Vehicle.
10. BINDING EFFECT. This agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their transferees, successors and assigns, including a new or different owner and/or change in title ownership of the Vehicle until completion of the contract. Customer extends authorization from the date this contract is signed and to all vehicles that services are requested from the date signed with no predetermined end date. This authorization may be cancelled only with written notice and only if all outstanding invoices, bills and payments are paid in full.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This document (including such documents as may be incorporated herein by reference) sets forth the entire terms of this agreement. This agreement may not be altered orally and may only be altered by an agreement in writing signed by both parties.
12. SEVERABILITY. If any clause or provision herein contained operates or would
prospectively operate to invalidate this agreement in whole or in part, then such clause or provision shall be stricken from this agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Oklahoma. Any action for the breach or enforcement of this action shall be brought exclusively in a court in Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
14. Failure of payment. If the customer fails to pay any payment the customer agrees to forfeit ownership of the vehicle described above to Matt’s Mobile Mechanix. All fees for recovery of the vehicle will be the responsibility of the customer.